You want to know the list of compulsory documents to be remitted for the sale of property ? Haussmann Real Estate give you all the answer.
- Your title deed
- Documents related to eventual works: planning permission, work declaration, plans, insurance related to works, declaration of works achievement, conformity certificate
- Name and address of your notary
- Habitation tax and land tax
- Easements existing on the property
- Sewage information: If the house is not connected to the main sewage, the sewage system must be examined and a certificate less than 3 months old must be provided
- Building contract specifications
- Regulation of housing estate
The compulsory technical file
Several documents are compulsory and need to be annexed to the preliminary agreement and the sale’s contract. It is highly recommended to the owners to prepare this file at the time they decide to sell their house.
- An energy performance diagnostic (DPE), showing the consumed energy related to the type of heating and the isolation of the house or This document is valid 10 years.
- A document showing the presence or absence of termites effected during the last six months before the sale
- The buyer is informed about natural, technological or seismic risks when the property is located in a zone covered by a plan for prevention of such risks :
- Lead diagnostic if the house or residence was built before 1949.
- Asbestos diagnostic if the constructor permit was given before the 1st of July 1997.
- Gas installation diagnostic if installed more than 15 years ago. Validity 3 years.
- Electricity installation diagnostic if installed more than 15 years ago.
- The security system of the swimming-pool with a notice for users.