According to desired period
The next standard in luxury property, this fabulously decorated chalet is located in one of the most sought after ski resort areas of Courchevel, in the French Alps.
This 4-level, 600 m2 superbly high standard chalet with breathtaking views of the mountains and forests was renovated with exquisite taste, using noble materials and finishing details of the highest quality and confort: Magnificent marbles and stoneworks, solid wood, cosy fireplaces, plush carpets, bespoke furniture, original artwork, fine lighting, top of the line equipment and appliances, as well as the most advanced systems of heating, air conditioning and technological amenities. Modern, yet maintaining the warm charm of the French Alps.
Ski-in and ski-out, the chalet also benefits from direct access to the Bellecôte slopes.
Please find below a summary of the amenities and the services included:
• 6 ultra comfortable and equipped bedrooms, including:
o 1 deluxe master bedroom of 60m2 with lovely views, a king-size bed, a desk, fireplace, balcony, walk in closet,an immense bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and Hammam shower, WC, TV
o 1 « Privilège » master bedroom with lovely views, double bed separable into two twin beds, a sitting area with sofa, a terrace, separate bathroom with WC, TV
o 4 comfortable guest bedrooms with lovely views, with double beds or twin beds, desks, TV, shower room and WC
• Entrance hall, beautifully decorated large living room with 2 sitting areas, fireplace, TV
• Sunny dining room seating up to 14 guests
• Fully-equipped separate kitchen with modern appliances
• 2 terraces
• Spacious, equipped children’s play room with toys, games, TV, DVD
• Stunning spa area including:
o Superbly finished swimming pool
o Massage room
o Beautiful stone and mosaic finished Hammam
• Several guest WC
• Equipped ski room with direct access to the Bellecôte slopes
• Four-car garage and 2 extra parking spaces outside
• Laundry room
• Chalet manager/Butler (8 hours per day, between 8am to 10pm)
• Waiter (8 hours per day, between 8am to 10pm)
• Chef (food and beverages not included). Preparation of breakfast and lunch OR dinner for up to 12 people.
• Housekeeping (3 maids, 8 hours per day, between 8am to 10pm)
• Vehicle with driver available for trips within the ski resort (8 hours per day between 8am and 10pm)
• WI-FI Internet connection
• International TV channels
• Change of bed linens and towels every three days
• Bath products: Shampoo, shower gel soap, body lotion, shower cap, etc.
Utility fees/taxes included:
• Water, electricity, heating
• Local tourist tax
Services upon request:
• Airport transfer
• Massage, spa and beauty treatments
• Ski pass delivery
• Ski instructor
• Booking of restaurants, leisure events or any other service requested